Technical Software Engineer/Developer/Designer | Apeldoorn | Eindhoven | Fulltime
You get to work with the newest technologies for the success of tomorrow and you have the ambition to grow to a design or architect position! In these parts at Profit you work in multidisciplinary teams where you can make the difference!
About the position:
Technical Software Engineers at Profit are working on a basis of challenging projects in which you take the responsibility to bring the project to a happy end. Our projects show great diversity. They go from the development of high tech equipment to the semiconductor-industry and from large medical systems to automotive systems for navigation and autonomous driving. Your daily tasks are diverse:
- Forming architecture, technical design and the implementation of the designs
- Testing based on specification and technical design
- Integrating based on software modules through to system integration
- Writing of accessory documentation
What we ask of you:
- Finished bachelors or master’s degree in (technical) Informatics, electrical engineering or a related degree.
- Good with C, C++, C# or Java
- Knowledge of UML, RUP, Agile (SCURM) and design patterns
- Your work is structured, process wise and you are able to work in a team.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
Who are we?
Profit is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology and Salesforce implementation. Profit was founded in 1998 and has 120 employees across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
What we offer you:
Profit has the best benefits! Nobody is the same and that is why we think with you. We offer a list of benefits especially for you which exist of the following elements:
- Permanent contract
- Splendid salary, dependant on your knowledge and experience
- A 13th month
- 26 days of annual leave
- Studies, courses and training as required
- Company car or a great mobility allowance
- Collective pension scheme, including employer-contributing
- Fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year
Ready to apply?
Would you like to join our team in a technical environment and enforce us with your knowledge and experience? Sanne Cuijten, our Recruiter is happy to get in touch! You can reach her at telephone number: +316 – 15 34 25 20. You can also send her an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org